COVID restrictions as of July 1, 2021
This content is a selective summary of the PHO order – Gatherings and Events (PDF) document. It is not legal advice and does not provide an interpretation of the law. In the event of any conflict or difference between this webpage and the order, the order is correct and legal and must be followed.
Religious gatherings and worship services
There are no capacity limits or restrictions on indoor or outdoor religious gatherings and worship services.
Masks are recommended in indoor public settings for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated.
- You're fully vaccinated 14 days after dose 2
- Masks are optional for children aged 2 to 12
- Children under 2 should not wear masks
- Proof of vaccination does not need to be requested by service providers
- Some people may choose to continue to wear a mask after they're fully vaccinated and that's okay
Be wise and considerate as you choose to exercise your freedom
Mountainview will continue to provide hand sanitizer and masks and a clean environment for worshippers.